We will build monitoring structures to ensure that personal information protection is carried out in a manner appropriate to the content and scale of our business. In addition, we will collect, use and supply personal information in an appropriate and cautious manner consistent with our internal regulations.
1. Collecting personal information:
When collecting personal information, we will explain to the individual concerned why the information is being collected and use only legal and fair collection methods that do not go beyond what is required to fulfill our stated purpose.
2. Using personal information:
We will only use personal information for the purpose that the individual concerned agreed to when the data was collected.
2. Supplying personal information:
As a general rule, we will only supply personal information to a third party for the purpose that the individual concerned agreed to when the data was collected. Except in the special cases listed below, we will not supply the personal information we have obtained to a third party outside our company group.
1. When we receive a legal demand to provide the information
2. When required to protect the life, health and assets of the individual concerned or the public from severe damage.
3. When required to improve public health or to secure the healthy upbringing of children.
When we are required to co-operate with state organizations or local authorities in order to perform a task designated under law.
We will continually strive to optimize and improve our personal information management system through reviews of the program by the internal audit department and company representatives.
Date of enactment: April 1, 2006
Date of revision: January 1, 2012
President and Representative Director
JMS Co., Ltd.