JMS is constantly involved in research and development of User-Friendly and advanced technology for medical equipment and information systems. The development of dialysis machines automates most of the procedures involved in dialysis reducing human errors and improving patient safety.
» Please click on the picture/name of the product for more information.
Single Patient Dialysis System SDS-20
The SDS-20 is a single patient dialysis system used for dialysis treatments.
The SDS-20 monitors the hydraulic circuit as well as patient blood pressure and controls the dialysis process based on the parameters set by the operator.
JMS Single Patient Dialysis System SDS-20 LCD display dialysis status, alarms and maintenance information.
JMS SDS-20 is equipped with the following features:
- Volumetric UF Control
- Acetate Dialysis
- Bicarbonate Dialysis
- UF Only Procedures
- Single Needle Dialysis
- Automatic Disinfection and Rinse
- Blood Pump
- Syringe Pump
- Air Detector
- Venous Clamp
- Venous and Arterial Pressure Gauges
- Operating Status and Information Display
Single Patient Dialysis System SDS-50
The SDS-50 is our newest single patient dialysis machine.
- Simplified Procedures for enhanced functions
- Touch screen
- Sophisticated Design for reliability, high performance and safety
- Smart and Slim for easy operation, easy handling and easy servicing
JMS SDS-50 is equipped with the following features:
- 12 inch color LCD with touch panel screen enhances its operability.
- UF/Sodium profile function, ECUM function (UF only mode) and Single needle dialysis function are available.
- History of operations, changes of the settings and the alarms can be shown on the display (up to 7,500 events can be stored).
- Dialysate inside a dialyzer can be removed automatically after a treatment.
- Priming assist function is available.
- Inside surface of the concentrate suction tube can be washed out during Disinfection / Rinse mode.
Not Available in USA